Pacifico is an original and fun brush script handwriting font which was inspired by the 1950s American surf culture.Open Source & Free to UseDownload at
FontsCreated by Vernon Adams
A popular open-source font designer and professional wood carver from the UK.
How to Download Pacifico Font
You may obtain a copy of this font directly from this link.
If you've never used Google Fonts before, please follow the instructions below:
Step 1: Add the Font to Your CollectionClick on the Select This Font button in the top right corner.
Step 2: Open Selected Fonts WindowClick the bar that pops up at the bottom of your window.
Step 3: Download the FontClick on the top right Download icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use these fonts for commercial applications?
- Yes. All Google fonts are open source and free to use without attribution or licensing fees for personal or business projects.
- If I choose this particular font, can you layout a proof for me?
- Yes, once a job ticket is created and payment is applied, our prepress department can layout a design at no additional cost.
- Can I use my own fonts?
- Sure, once you submit your artwork prepress will ensure the fonts will be produced accordingly.
- What type of fonts do you accept?
- We can process TrueType (.ttf), OpenType (.otf), PostScript (.ps) and WebOpenFormat (.woff) font formats.
- What are popular uses of these fonts?
- Our clients typically use these fonts for Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelopes and Wax Stamps