Glossary of Printing Terms:
Aniline Printing

1.An old term for flexographic printing whose name is derived from the aniline-based inks employed during the process. Printing presses using this process employ rubber rollers as letterpress forms and print with quick-drying, low-viscosity inks. The first presses of this type appeared on the market at the beginning of the 20th century. They were mainly used to print packaging material.

2.Letterpress printing that uses ink that contains solvents that evaporate quickly. The plates used for this process are generally made of rubber. This type of printing is used for gummed tapes, bread wrappers and confec

Please feel free to contact us

212.619.5446 • • 
Corporate Headquarters

315 Madison Avenue, NYC 10017
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

629 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Browse Our Products

All Rights Reserved  © 2021 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy