Glossary of Printing Terms:
Corrugated Board

Container board consisting of one or several fluted filler boards (corrugating medium), glued to a surface layer of liners (kraftliner, testliner) consisting of one or several layers, used in containers

Corporate Headquarters

Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

Open Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 3:30PM
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Call us at (212) 619-5446  Request an Estimate  Email us at
All Rights Reserved  © 2022 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy