Glossary of Printing Terms:
Fly Leaf

  1. An unprinted page in the front and back of a book that is not glued to the cover.

  2. In book binding of forms into sales books, the flyleaf is a flat cover, on the face of the book, which is not part of a wrap around cover. The flyleaf is attached with staples in the binding stub.

Please feel free to contact us

212.619.5446 • • 
Corporate Headquarters

315 Madison Avenue, NYC 10017
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

629 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Browse Our Products

All Rights Reserved  © 2021 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy