Glossary of Printing Terms:
Folding machines

Special machines used to fold printed materials. Knife folders employ a blunt edged knife to press the paper between two continuously moving rollers. The paper is caught between the rollers and carried away, a fold being made where the knife makes contact.

The buckle or plate folder feeds the paper end first between a pair of continuously revolving rollers. Both methods of folding can be combined in one machine, the combination folder.

Corporate Headquarters

Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

Open Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 3:30PM
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Call us at (212) 619-5446  Request an Estimate  Email us at
All Rights Reserved  © 2022 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy