Glossary of Printing Terms:
Glue Tack

A dot of glue applied to a form to help hold it together for future manufacturing processes. Commonly used for roll folded inserts or to hold a gate of a cover down. The glue tack is usually applied during the folding process.

Corporate Headquarters

Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

Open Monday - Friday: 7:30AM - 3:30PM
*Closed Saturday & Sunday*

Call us at (212) 619-5446  Request an Estimate  Email us at
All Rights Reserved  © 2022 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy