Frequently Asked Questions About Print Quotes
- How long does it take to receive an estimate for review?
- You will hear from a production specialist within 12-24 hours (excluding weekends / holidays).
All estimates are processed in the order received. Once artwork & specifications are confirmed
our normal turnaround for providing an estimate is 24-48 hours.
- My project is time-sensitive, do you offer rush services?
- Rush services are available, but are contingent on the current press schedule.
Please call us at "212.619.5446":tel:+12126195446 or email "email@example.com":mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to check press availability.
- How can I submit my artwork/design?
- We accept PDF, EPS, Illustrator AI and high-resolution Photoshop files.
- For small files (under 8MB) you can email email@example.com.
- For larger files, you can send via WeTransfer, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Do you offer design services?
- Yes, we have a creative team in-house which can provide logo design and publication layout, illustrations,
photo retouching and artwork vectorization.
- Do you offer bulk discounts?
- Yes, please inquire with full project for consideration of a bulk discount.
- Do you accept 501 C3 tax exemption?
- Yes, please attach copy of your tax exempt certificate when submitting payment to Accounting.
- Do you have any sample paper/printed samples that I can see?
- Unfortunately, we are not authorized to send out printed/material samples without
a job ticket being generated into our system and full payment being applied.
- How can I apply payment?
- accept all major credit cards and company checks. Please note, a job ticket must be created and payment is required before we can start proofing/final production.
- Can I pick up my order from your office once it is ready?
- Due to our constant production process, we only offer two forms of shipping/delivery:
1. Same Day/Day of Messenger Service*
*Manhattan only, surcharges will apply to outer boroughs
2. Fed Ex Ground or Overnight (Cost TBD)