Glossary of Printing Terms:
Chill Rolls or Cooling Rolls

On a press, the rolls used to reduce the temperature of the web and set the ink. They are located immediately after the drying oven on a press. Chill rolls are also used in the manufacture of carbon papers to cool carbon ink on the paper.

Please feel free to contact us

212.619.5446 • • 
Corporate Headquarters

315 Madison Avenue, NYC 10017
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30am-5:30pm
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Open in Google Maps
Production Facility

629 Grove Street, Jersey City, NJ 07310
Open Monday - Friday: 9:30AM - 4:00PM
*No Walk-In Appointments*

Browse Our Products

All Rights Reserved  © 2021 Fine Print, Inc  Terms of Use  Privacy Policy